Paste is a moldable product for corrosion protection of below and aboveground (insulation) on example flanges, bolts and accessories that work under high temperatures for a wide range of applications.
STOPAQ CZH Paste is a mouldable product for corrosion protection of below and aboveground (insulation) flanges and accessories that work under high temperatures. STOPAQ B.V. has developed STOPAQ CZH Paste for a wide range of applications. STOPAQ CZH Paste in combination with STOPAQ Wrappingband CZH is a perfect product to prevent corrosion.
- Aboveground insulation flanges that must be protected against corrosion and oxygen ingress into the insulation area long term
- Accessories that work under high temperatures
- Thermit welds
- Coating repairs
Features & Benefits
- Quick and easy application by hand
- Perfect adhesion on steel and many other base surfaces without applying primer
- Self-repairing ability when slightly damaged due to plastic elastic properties of the material.
- Impermeable to water and oxygen and therefore impossible for growth of bacteria
- Very easy to mould
- Non harmful to people and the environment
STOPAQ CZ PASTE
A low temperature version of the STOPAQ CZH Paste for underground applications up to max. 50 degrees celsius only.
It is very good to mould for use at lower ambient temperatures.